
We are very proud and relieved to introduce you to the newest member of our family: Tristan Joshua. After a too long pregnancy, and hard labor and delivery, he finally made his appearance last night at 11:00 p.m. He was 8 pounds 9 oz. and 20 inches long.

Very sleepy today.

What a proud Daddy.
Full story to come later.
27 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! He is so cute! I could have sworn he was going to be 13 pounds for how long he stayed in you. You must have made a very cozy womb for him.
I am so happy for you and I feel so relieved that you are NO LONGER PREGNANT! Yahoo!
Can't wait to hear the full story and see more pics. He is such a cutie and I hope you are feeling well. Take it easy!
yay!
YAY! Congratulations! This is awesome and he is beautiful. Also, his name is awesome. I love that name :) I wish you all the best and cant wait until the story comes. Feel better and enjoy NOT being pregnant!!!
Oh he is seriously so cute and perfect. Congratulations, I am so so happy for you!!!
Congrats Emily! I'm so glad he's OUT! I hope your recovery is fast and that you have lots of time to enjoy your little one. He is adorable, worth the wait right....
Congratulations! So glad he finally decided to make his grand appearance. What a handsome little guy.
Absolutely perfect...and he should be. He cooked long enough!!
Congrats on the little guy, but more importantly on not being pregnant anymore. I love the second picture of him. So sweet.
Congratulations! What a cutie! Can't wait to meet him!
He is adorable!!!
Hope you are feeling ok.
~Melissa
oh yay, i bet you're so relieved to have him out! He looks so precious and I hope YOU are doing ok. Congratulations to the 5 of you. When can the older kids come and play??
I've been waiting for this post! Congrats. He is so precious.
Congrats! He is beautiful. So happy for you that he is finally here!
CONGRATS!! That's what I call pure joy!!
Congrats on your new baby boy finally came out to meet you! I love his name I wanted to name mine Tristan or Tuston but my hubby like ledger! But Congrats he is really cute! Can't wait to see more of Tristan!
Congratulations Emily, he is adorable, I am so happy for you. Bless your hear, he was worth the wait. Can't wait to hear more. Take care and relax and enjoy them. Love ya.
Congratulations! He is so adorable!
Finally! When I checked your blog last week, I couldn't believe he still wasn't here! Well, he looks worth the wait. Hope everything goes smoothly for the next few weeks.
Hurray! Finally he is here! Man, he looks like a Tristan, very cute!I really want to come up and see him...maybe sometime!
Adorable! Congrats. I hope you both are feeling well and can get settled in to things soon. Very nice name also.
Very, very cute! I'm so happy for your new little bundle. I'm so glad you didn't have to get a C-section. He is adorable, just like the rest of your children. Hope you are feeling okay. We love you guys.
Darling baby! Congratulations!!! I bet your other two are thrilled! Maybe we could actually see you all some time!
Yeah!!! Congratulations! I know how anxious you were to have that boy out, so I'm glad he's finally here. Hope you are feeling well.
Congratulations! He's such a handsome little dude.
Awwwwww Congrats Emily!!! Man your lil boy is ADORABLE!! I'm so happy that you aren't prego anymore, i know that you were gettin pretty miserable! so ... YAY! k have a great time! love ya! (give that lil baby a kiss from his aunt mary)
Very Cute Emily!
Congrats!!
What a beautiful little baby boy! Congrats! I hope you recover quickly and you are able to enjoy that tiny bundle of joy. They grow and change so fast! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Congrats you guys! Having 3 kids is a big adjustment, but you will love it. I'm glad he is finally here for your sake Emily. :) -April
Wow!! What cute kids, they are just darling. Going form 2 kids to 3 was hardest for me too, not enough hands. Your doing great!! mare
Post a Comment