So, we finally did some Easter stuff today. We did do a little pre-school Egg Hunt, and Field Trip on Tuesday, and since then, my kids have been Easter crazy. I finally made the trip to Costco to get some white eggs, and we colored them this afternoon.
We figured out quickly that those wire egg dippers were pretty much useless. Kitchen tongs work the best!
My mom has 2 of my rowdy nephews, Ben's oldest boys, Jake and Jed, for 2 weeks. Heidi, their mom, just had surgery, and needs time to recover. Mom has been searching for things to keep these 2 busy boys occupied, and she decided to have chocolate dipped fruit for dinner. I thought that was the greatest idea, and we decided to do it tonight. It was a major, messy hit! Thanks for the suggestion, Mom! Even if my kids did have sick tummies afterwards.

3 comments:
im glad that you had that bib in taylee while eating her chocolate. She looked like she loved the chocolate a little too much. I love the pictures of your easter fun times and joy.
Very, very cute pictures! Your kids are so adorable. Looks like fun!
You come up with some great ideas! I love Taylee and Rohne's orange T-shirts. Happy memories.
Post a Comment