Sunday, August 5, 2007

Summer Fun

We haven't done much lately. When the weather is nice we spend time outside at the park, (we have 4 or 5 we like to go to) or in the pool and slip and slide. Rohne loves the hose, and would be content watering all day long. But, Grandpa doesn't like us wasting water, so we try to think of other distractions. I am planning Taylee a "Ballerina Birthday" because the date is fast approaching. The parties she has been invited to have been pretty elaborate, so I am keeping it low key. But, it's fun. If anyone has ideas, please let me know!

More Fun in the Sun!

4 comments:

Jeff Ireland said...

What adorable kids! Rohne is a big kid, I think he may hang well with my boys. Taylee's hair is so cute. I had no idea it was so curly. I miss you Emily and wish we could do lunch!

love,
Rochelle

April said...

What cute kids!! We haven't seen you guys for so long!

Collette said...

Emily
I'm so exctited that you have a blog. Now I can keep in touch! Your kids are adorable. I think Taylee looks like a littel Hamblin! cute cute cute
Collette

Lisa said...

Emily!
So happy to get the email about your blog! I have just started a blog too, so it will be fun to stay in touch with each other. You kids looks so cute, and so grown up!