Saturday, May 7, 2011

Easter Fun 2011

Happy Easter from the Klein kids. This is the best we got. You'll notice that my almost 2 year old is acting very much his age lately. He is a terrible terror. In all the words. Really.




I let the older kids dye the eggs while my wonderful almost 2 year old took a nap. Oh, so peaceful. . . I have a feeling they enjoyed it much better w/out him.



Our gracious family invited us to their community Easter egg hunt again this year, and it was a lot of fun, as usual. The weather was beautiful, which was highly unusual. I didn't get many pictures of this event because of chasing around said almost 2 year old.


Here's all the cousins with their loot.


The Easter Bunny did visit our house on Sunday morning, and the children were thrilled.



After church, we headed over to the Grandparent's house for dinner, and another Easter egg Hunt. Monique and I inadvertently chose matching shirts for Parker and Trist this year. We both have such great taste, ya know.



Pretty girls.




Tristan had found out earlier in the day that the plastic eggs contained candy. He was content with just one egg at a time. He would pick one up, eat the candy inside, and then move on.



Each child received one golden egg with a whole dollar inside. Such excitement!


Although Easter was a little crazy this year with all the packing, and moving going on, I tried to take time out and make it special for the kids. Before we know it, Easter won't be nearly as fun for them as it is now. Always changing and growing!!

4 comments:

Coleman Family said...

What a wonderful Easter! It's always great when you get to spend it with family - looks like you had a blast!

Natali Jolley said...

Fun and beautiful pictures! I love that Taylee's dress matched her doll. Im sure she loved that. Tristan is so big. He grows every single time I see a picture of him.

KimberlyGanir said...

I totally forgot you are moving! When and where?

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for your sweet words and thoughts. I think I have been luckier than other women to have experienced this at a time of my life that is already full of children and blessings. It was so much easier to heal. I hope you are doing well and gearing up for summer. I am counting down the days! I can't wait for school to be over! I hope your move is going well!

Sarah