A very good friend shared this little bit of wisdom on her blog, and it was just what I needed to hear today. I have been struggling a little lately. . . Maybe someone else can benefit too.
I love that quote!!! Thank-you so much for putting it on your blog. Hope things are going well for you all. We'd love to see you this summer if we can!
Definitely words of wisdom. Plus, that is the most adorable picture of Tristan and Sprinkle the Kitty! I want to squeeze them both and then squish them all over and then kiss them. OOOOOHHHH! golly.
Thanks Emily, I needed that one and will probably post it to mine. I get so frustrated somedays, but conference put a lot of things in perspective for me.
Thanks Emily, I needed that one and will probably post it to mine. I get so frustrated somedays, but conference put a lot of things in perspective for me. By the way your kis are the cutest!
8 comments:
I love that quote!!! Thank-you so much for putting it on your blog. Hope things are going well for you all. We'd love to see you this summer if we can!
Definitely words of wisdom. Plus, that is the most adorable picture of Tristan and Sprinkle the Kitty! I want to squeeze them both and then squish them all over and then kiss them. OOOOOHHHH! golly.
Yeah I really needed that right now! Thanks!
You were meant to share that for ME! I am going to put that in my house!
THANK YOU!!!!
Love it, Em! I think I needed that too. :) Thanks!
Thanks Emily, I needed that one and will probably post it to mine. I get so frustrated somedays, but conference put a lot of things in perspective for me.
Thanks Emily, I needed that one and will probably post it to mine. I get so frustrated somedays, but conference put a lot of things in perspective for me. By the way your kis are the cutest!
Oh you don't even know how great it was to hear this. Thanks so much. :)
Post a Comment