Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas 2010 in Pictures

So, we have been sick, sickity sick sick since Christmas. We have had colds, croup, ear infections, fevers, more fevers, sick tummies, eye infections, snot, more snot, and everything else it seems like. I have been a little pre-occupied taking care of everything, and everyone, including myself. We have spent more on doctor bills, and prescriptions in the last month than we actually spent on Christmas this year. That's fun. Who doesn't love insurance being self-employed?! Yeah right. Don't get me started....

Here's Christmas, in pictures. It was great. You get the jist.












At the grandparent's house Christmas day.


4 comments:

Monique said...

Fun days! We love being able to be with you guys on Christmas and Christmas Eve. I'm sorry it's been so sick around your house since then!!! Doctor bills are the worst. We've had months like that, with lots of doc bills, but I think yours is a tad bit more! I hope things are looking better today. We need to get together soon...

P.S. Collin has the same p.j.'s as Tristan and I love them :)

Collette said...

Looks like a great Christmas! That stinks about being sick. Hopefully everyone gets feeling better soon.

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

SOrry you guys have been sick. WE are always sick during christmas. We had it all, thankfully we got better before the baby came. I hear you on insurance, we pay way to much a month for an insurance that doesn't pay anything. It stink being self employed. Your kids are the cutest. I can't believe how much both your boys have grown up. Your baby doesn't look like a baby no more. He is so cute. Get feeling better love ya!

Sarah said...

So sorry about all the sickness! What a way to dampen the holidays. Christmas was kind of blah for me last year - hoping for a good one this go round!