Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fun at "The Farm"

I know I'm kind of going backwards, but, I have so many things to post. It is what it is!
A couple weeks ago, we went to a fun place in Snohomish called "The Farm." We have had a tradition to go to the Pumpkin Patch every year with Jake's brother, and his family. This year Jer & Mo decided to plant their own pumpkin patch, (it turned out awesome, by the way), so we chose another activity instead. It was so fun. We toured a large Corn Maze, which thanks to Jake and Jer's trusty map skills, we didn't get lost once! There was also a Hay Maze, with a slide that fell into the hay - the kids loved it, a duck race, corn to swim in, play toys, and farm animals to pet and look at. It was such a great day, and a fun way to celebrate the beautiful fall season.

Enjoy the pictures! Tristan spent most of the time in the stroller, because that boy loves to run away from Mommy.

I'm so glad our kids love their cousins so much!

Very typical for around our house. "Rohnie, give me a hug. I love you!" "Okay, if I have to."




The babies loved the hay maze. There was also a GIANT tube slide that they went on. I was surprised they weren't scared a bit!

I kinda wanted to hop in the corn too. I looked way fun.

Happy Fall everyone! I love this season!

4 comments:

Natali Jolley said...

Great pictures! I woulda jumped in the corn for shizzle. Who says that all this fall fun has to be for the kiddies!

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

Your the cutests. look how skinny you are. I bet that was a fun activity. We have never done any mazes or anything. I have always wanted to take the kids to Logan, but it hasn't happened yet. YOu two are such cute parents!

Coleman Family said...

What a great place! That corn looks like it was a blast to play in!

Celinda said...

Emmers, I love to see pictures. What a typical little girl to want to hug everyone and normal for little boys to shy away. Sugar and Spice and everything nice; little Taylee. I look at Tristan and I see your face and it makes me happy. What a beautiful boy! Thank you for posting your fun day.