So, Tristan started walking!! At 10 months!! It took him a couple weeks to perfect it, and, he still falls a lot, but, he gets right back up, and walks more than he crawls now. How did he get so big?
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
He's a Walker Now!!
Posted by
Emily K.
at
8:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
that's nuts. I can't believe how big he is. Doesn't it make you sad your baby is walking(but happy at the same time)?
Hurray! Congrats Mommy! Can't believe he's old enough to be walking!!!!
Oh my goodness! How cute! I knew it would be any day. I can't wait to also have a walking baby! Good job, Tristan!
Oh my heck! He's so big! Love the video of the blanket in his mouth walking, way too cute.
wowee wow! Cute as can be. I think that he is the smartest baby on the planet.
Tristan seems so sweet, is so smart, and he still does things (walking, teething, etc) about a month or two faster than Hunter! :) That's okay, because the day Hunter starts walking will be the beginning of the days when I have to chase him EVERYWHERE.
So cute. But seriously...where did the time go? I can't believe he is almost one. Congratulations on the early walker.
What a cute boy. That walking stage is so fun. I do the same of finding I am taking the most pictures of Kate!
Post a Comment