Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Keeping Baby Happy

The other day, as I was stepping into a much needed shower, I heard (Surprise, Surprise) a wee little baby cry. I've always said that my little guy has a shower and nap sensor. As soon as he senses me relaxing, by showering or closing my eyes for a split second, he wakes up. Anyways, because I REALLY wanted a shower, and knew Mr. Fussypants wouldn't wait, I asked Rohnie to go in, and entertain Tristan for a few minutes. After my shower, I walked into the bedroom, and saw this:

He had crawled right into the crib to entertain his brother. It was so cute, because both boys were having the time of their lives. I am sooo glad that I have my sweet, caring, lovable Rohnie back. Hopefully the monster stays at bay for along while.

Could it get any sweeter?

7 comments:

Krisser said...

So sweet Em! I swear that baby is an exact clone of your husband!

Kevin and Amber said...

That is so cute. What a nice big brother :)

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

No it couldn't get any sweeter. Love the story.

Leslie said...

I have a couple of pictures like this with my boys. They grow to fast!

Coleman Family said...

That is the cutest ever Emily! What a sweet older brother! Looks like Tristan is loving the attention!

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Kristie Taylor Grisham, If you read this, please invite me on your blog. My address is shonshuldberg@yahoo.com. I miss reading about you and your life. Thanks for all the comments on mine. Love you.

Celinda said...

That is such a sweet story. I hope the boys always love eachother the way they do now, and with such great parents there is no reason they shouldn't.